What it is:
Safe for All hair types.
An excellent exfoliant and natural detoxifier, made from the natural mud of the Dead Sea. Enriched with the natural minerals of the Earth, this mud mask can reduce the size of pores, remove excess oils, and remove dead skin cells to unveil the beautiful, radiant tissues hiding underneath.*
What it does:
With a thick, creamy texture that glides and gently adheres to the face, this mud mask brings a pleasurable cooling sensation when first applied. As the mud slowly hardens, the natural silica and raw minerals found in the mud can gently draw out toxins that lie deep beneath each tissue layer.
Our 100% natural formula penetrates the skin to not only to remove unwanted impurities in the skin, but to clear out stubborn dirt, oils, and dead skin that may clog the pores, causing irritating skin conditions and acne. Essentially, this mud mask helps to rejuvenate the skin to a healthier and refreshed appearance. It can help scathe off dead skin cells and stimulate skin cell regeneration, thus unveiling new skin that brings the face a new and natural, radiant glow.
Great for application on the face and throughout the entire body, it can help refine the skin’s texture, tone, and clarity for all types of skin. As a relaxing, therapeutic mask, it can help to stimulate blood microcirculation, alleviate stress, and to naturally relieve sore muscles and joints.*
This mask may increase:
- Pore size & cleanliness
- Texture, tone, & clarity of the skin
- Skin tissue strength
- Skin cell regeneration
- Removal of dead skin cells
- Skin elasticity
- Blood circulation
- Replenishment of vitamins & minerals to the skin
- And much more!*
This mask may decrease:
- Muscle, joint, & tendon soreness
- Excess oils & impurities
- Toxins in the skin
- And much more!*
* Individual results may vary.
What it does NOT contain:
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
What else you need to know:
We try our best to provide high-quality products that are both good for the body, and for nature. Made with all-natural ingredients, our advanced formulas are designed to provide beauty, with a conscience.
We provide the products you LOVE with a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied, we guarantee a full refund while providing the products as a gift to you, on us!
What to do next:
Click on the "Add To Cart Button" and get your Dead Sea Mud Mask today!
Silica & Dead Sea Minerals
- Silica is a hard compound that results from the breakdown of mineral quartz and other sandstone minerals. It is necessary for the structure and formation of collagen, which is important for improving skin elasticity, tissue strength, and overall healthy skin. Found in Dead Sea salts, it deeply moisturizes, detoxifies and softens the skin while acting as a body relaxer. It also helps to stimulate the circulatory and immune system, which nourishes the body inside and out to maintain a healthy, youthful well-being.
- A healthy butter that is extracted from the nut of the Shea tree. It is rich in vitamins A and E, which helps to provides protection against the sun and help produce collagen. Containing natural vitamins and fatty acids provide nourishing moisture for the skin. Shea butter is also known as an anti-inflammatory, as it contains a compound lupeol cinnamate, which helps to reduce inflammation and may even help avoid skin mutations. It helps to naturally strengthen all layers of the skin and prevent the skin from drying out easily. Shea butter fatty acids are particularly great for our skin because these fatty acids mimic the oils that are naturally found in our sebaceous (oil) glands.
- Calendula oil is extracted from the Marigold flower and is used in many homeopathic treatments. Calendula is a great healer, as it is widely used in pain gels and massage oils. It helps to smooth and soften the skin while reducing pain and inflammation. It also provides fast-acting healing properties, such as minimizing swelling and bruising from trauma.
- An organic liquid wax that resembles the natural sebum (oil in our hair and skin) produced by the body. It is a great organic balancer for all skin and hair types, as it naturally locks in moisture for soft textures. It has anti-microbial properties to prevent bacterial growth from acne and is used as an anti-inflammatory for irritated and/or dry skin. It is naturally packed with vitamin E to prevent damage from free radicals and aging effects. It regenerates new skin cells to repair damaged hair or skin and promotes natural production of collagen.
- The gel from the aloe plant has been used for thousands of years to help heal, cool, and soften the skin. It is particularly known for treating irritated skin, burns, and healing superficial skin damage. With its naturally occurring benefits of vitamins A and C, it can help with blood vessel health and maintain stress levels. It also helps to enhance the absorption of vitamin E to the skin, which can be great for protecting against signs of aging and combat against harsh, free radicals.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Deionized water, Dead Sea Mud, Kaolin, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Calendula Oil, Filtered Water, Xanthan Gum.
We 100% guarantee this product is:
- Packaged with delicate care