Cinnamon Essential Oil
100% Pure Cinnamomum Verum
Bottled in the USA
Available in a 5mL bottle.
This oil has a warm and spicy scent, reminiscent of winter holidays. It is a great oil to use on sore, aching muscles, and has been known to help with blood circulation and libido. When used in aromatherapy, cinnamon oil can also support the immune system. Topically, it has been known to repel insects.
Known to be ideal for:
- Diffusing in fall & winter
- Soothing sore muscles
- Supporting the immune system
- Insect repellant
CAUTION: Aroma and topical use only. Dilute with a carrier oil for topical use. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or have health issues. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE:
- Diffuse 1-3 drops in our essential oil diffuser
- Place a carrier oil* on your palm first, add 1-2 drops of essential oil, and proceed to rub into neck, back, and areas that need therapeutic attention
- Add 2-3 drops into a warm bath
- Add a few dropsÂ to a spray bottle of water to freshen up your home
*A carrier oil is a natural way to boost absorption and safely apply therapeutic topical oils. Never waste a drop when pairing with high-absorbency carrier oils!.
100% Pure Cinnamon Oil