Top Essential Oil #1: Lavender Oil
Lavender oil is well known for its soothing and calming properties, but it may also be used for many other things. Like promoting natural healing and holistic benefits to the body and the mind. Here are just a few:
- Promoting restful sleep
- Reducing anxiety and emotional stress
- Stimulating natural healing of burns and wounds
- Helping to prevent scarring
- Alleviating headaches
- Balancing blood sugar levels
- Promoting healthy skin and complexion
- Plus many more!
- In the palm of your hand, mix a few drops of lavender oil with a carrier oil and apply it to your neck to relax your body and promote a restful night’s sleep.
* Three excellent examples of carrier oils: fractionated coconut oil, jojoba oil, or rosehip oil.
- Add a few drops of lavender oil and Epsom salts to a warm bath to detoxify the body and relax after a challenging day.
- For an aroma therapeutic experience, diffuse 1 – 3 drops in an Essential Oil Diffuser to cleanse and freshen the air, while also promoting a calm, relaxing mood.
*See our favorite Essential Oil Diffuser here.
With all its versatile benefits, Lavender Oil has certainly earned its spot in The 3 Most Powerful Essential Oils You Must Have.
For more information about Lavender Oil, CLICK HERE.
Top Essential Oil #2: Tea Tree Oil
This well-known essential oil made from the leaves of native Australian coastal trees is a popular choice for many, and with good reason! Tea Tree Oil is a powerful and dynamic essential oil with diverse medicinal, healing properties.
A few of its many benefits are:
- Improving blood circulation
- Promoting healthy scalp, skin, and nails
- Healing wounds
- Reducing acne
- Repelling lice, and
- Protecting against viruses, bacteria and germs
- Diffusing 1 – 3 drops in an Essential Oil Diffuser to cleanse and purify the air.
- Mixing it with a carrier oil (like fractionated coconut oil), and applying it directly to a bug, mosquito or spider bite to help stimulate natural healing.
- Adding a few drops to water in a spray bottle, and using it as an all-natural, all-purpose cleaner.
If you haven’t stocked your cabinet with Tea Tree Oil yet, you need to do so today!
Top Essential Oil #3: Peppermint Oil
There is a reason why peppermint oil is so widely used in professional spa treatments… It’s because it’s amazing! Frankly, peppermint oil very well might be the most versatile essential oil in the world!
The many wonders of this remarkable essential oil are far too numerous to mention. But we’ll just share a few with you. Peppermint oil is an excellent source to improve:
- Blood circulation
- Respiratory difficulties
- Throat and sinus inflammation
- Headaches and migraines
- Morning sickness
- Focus, energy and concentration
- The list goes on… and on… and… you get the picture!
- Mixing it with fractionated coconut oil in your palm, then rubbing it on sore muscles for relief.
- Adding a few drops to a warm bath to relieve stress and induce relaxation.
- Adding 2 – 3 drops to the palm, then add a pump of fractionated coconut oil, mix together and massage into your abdomen to relieve stomach discomfort.
For more information on these essential oils, and to learn more about even more amazing ones, check out the Aromatherapy page on our website. Or you may simply CLICK HERE!
In love & light,
The Radha Beauty Family