Essential Oils for Mood Boosts
With every different mood comes a different attitude, and Radha Essential Oil sets have helped me balance this energy on the daily. From the stress of a busy workday being relieved by the aroma of lemongrass or practicing my asana to the lively scent of peppermint. I’ve learned that each oil sets my mood. Have you ever been in the presence of someone slicing oranges and instantly felt your spirit calm? Inhaled pure lavender then felt uplifted? If you’re wondering, both these scents have been known to promote positivity or relaxation while uplifting the spirit.
Radha Beauty Top 6 is an invigorating blend of therapeutic-grade essentials oils designed to align all of your emotions while cleansing the soul. While some oils calm the mind and body, some oils also have natural physical properties that have been used throughout history. Today we can’t imagine treating a cut without ointments or peroxide. But imagine not having these simple things in your medicine cabinet. I can! Tea Tree has terrific antiseptic properties that help fight fungus and infection, while also releasing an invigorating and refreshing scent doing so.
When you buy Radha Beauty Essential Oil sets, you receive a number of great oil scents that can combat a number of problems. Many are capable of curing several different ailments. Eucalyptus offers sinus relief and can also be used as a natural anti-inflammatory. Personally, when I find myself short of breath from some cold of sorts, I immediately pour a couple of drops of it into my diffuser to catch my breath. There is something about the natural properties of oils and scents that excites me and ignites a fire of curiosity to drive me to take on anything. It’s like the scents of life.
How can essential oils help my mood?
- Lavender - The essence of pure calmness and relaxation with a light, uplifting scent
- Peppermint - This calming aroma will liven up the mind, body, and soul
- Tea Tree - Antiseptic properties and an invigorating and refreshing scent
- Eucalyptus - Naturally anti-inflammatory and great for the sinus with its refreshing scent
- Lemongrass - A great herb for inducing relaxation and balance for the mind
- Orange - Promotes positive attitudes and induces relaxation for a calm spirit