Answering Your Questions about Humidifiers + How to Clean!
Why should I use a humidifier?
Thanks to ultrasonic technology, our Radha Beauty Sea Jewel Humidifier disperses a fine mist into the air- increasing moisture- making dry air more humid. Dry air in your home can cause dry eyes, skin, sinuses and throat, dehydration, nosebleeds, and chapped lips. It can even put you at a higher risk for catching a cold or a respiratory illness. This can be a huge problem if you have babies or small children in the house. Our Sea Jewel humidifier can purify your house and make it much more healthy and comfortable.
How does a humidifier work?
What makes our humidifier spectacular is that it features both warm and cool mist! Our warm mist humidifiers allow for the highest level of moisture saturation while killing most bacteria with steam. Cool mist humidifiers, on the other hand, use filters to remove bacteria. A cool mist humidifier pressurizes water, breaking it down into smaller molecules that float around in the air. Both humidifiers create suitable water vapor to saturate dry air. It’s really your preference whether to use warm or cool mist, and our Sea Jewel gives you both options.
Is my humidifier clean?
Our humidifier contains a filter to ensure clean water vapor comes out of the machine. Tap water may contain minerals or microscopic dirt. The filter helps purify the vapor and can help prevent the growth of bacteria. Ensuring that a humidifier is properly cleaned doesn’t only guarantee a longer life of the unit but it ensures that the air you are breathing in is clean and bacteria-free. Depending on how much you use our humidifier, we recommend to thoroughly clean your humidifier and filter weekly, while replacing your filter once a month. You can purchase replacement filters on our website here.
How to Clean your Radha Beauty Humidifier
- Disassemble the unit entirely and dump out all of the water.
- Fill the base with white vinegar, making sure to fully cover all the areas that reach the water, and allow to soak.
- Soak other small parts that are removable in the vinegar for 30 minutes.
- Using a soft brush, remove any grime and residue.
- Clean the base and other parts with tap water, and rinse fully until the smell runs out.
- Air dry while disassembled on a clean towel.
- After all the parts are dried fully, reassemble the unit.