Not many people think to clean their diffusers, but it’s an important part of taking care of your diffuser. Cleaning your diffuser on a regular basis helps to prevent the diffuser from breaking down or working improperly. We recommend cleaning your diffuser on a weekly basis and wiping it down with a damp cloth every time you use it.
- Fill your diffuser half way with clean water, making sure to stop well below the max line.
- Add up to 10 drops of pure white vinegar to break down the oil.
- Run the diffuser for 3-5 minutes, then drain.
- Clean the corners with a vinegar-soaked cotton swab.
- Rinse with clean water, and empty.
- Dry with a clean cloth.