Sweet Cinnamon Sticks Room Spray
Room sprays with essential oils are just what anyone may need to get in the Christmas spirit! Make a set for a friend; it's a nice homemade gift that is practical and thoughtful. They'll get to choose their favorite therapeutic scent for the day or switch it up throughout as needed.
Christmas Bath Salts
Soaking in an Epsom salt bath removes toxins from the body and restores a healthy balance of the mineral’s magnesium and sulfates. These minerals are absorbed across the skin and take up circulation into the body’s blood stream for powerful detoxification effects. These compounds are vital for supporting healing processes, stimulate nerve and muscle function, increase circulating oxygen, and decrease inflammation in the skin, internal tissues, and joints.
- 3 cups of epsom salt
- 2 cups of sea salt
- 1 cup of baking soda
- 5-10 drops of peppermint oil
Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars
Sugar scrubs are the best way to reveal softer skin. You only need to use a topical sugar scrub about once or twice per week. Sugar scrubs are great to use in the winter, as exfoliating the top layer of skin helps moisturizers penetrate more deeply and hydrate longer.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup glycerin
- 3-4 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 1 cup organic sugar
- Mix your coconut oil and glycerin until combined and then add your peppermint essential oil.
- Separate into two separate bowls.
- Add ½ cup of sugar to each bowl, doing one bowl at a time. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into a silicone mold and allow to dry for 1-2 hours before unmolding.
Yes, we couldn’t forget about our legs! Or any men in our lives! I’m always stuck when it’s time to think of a gift for men, but natural shaving cream is the way to go! It hydrates and supplies your skin with essential vitamins, prepping your skin for a close, clean shave!
- 2/3 cup shea butter
- 2/3 coconut oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 10-20 drops of your favorite essential oils/oil blend
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- Contents of 2 vitamin E capsules
- Melt 2/3 cup of coconut oil and Shea butter together, and then turn off the heat and stir in 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- When melted, add in 10-20 drops of your favorite essential oil (like chamomile and lavender).
- Pour it into a container or leave it in the bowl (if you were using a double boiler). Give it a good stir, and then set it in the fridge to harden. Once it has solidified, remove and let it soften slightly.
- Add the contents of 2 vitamin E and 2 tablespoons of baking and mix like your life depended on it. You’ll know when it’s complete when its super light and fluffy.
If you use any of the recipes above, take a photo on your social media handle and #radhabeauty. I look forward to viewing your awesome creations.
Until Next Time Beauties,