Bad hair day? Not anymore! The Radha Beauty Argan Oil Hair Mask is made for silky soft and smooth hair.
The Argan Oil Hair Mask repairs and prevents further breakage due to over-processed, dry and damaged hair. Infused with Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, and Vitamin E, the Radha Argan Oil Hair Mask helps to repair even the most damaged hair, resulting in thicker, shinier, and healthy-looking hair.
Argan oil is a great moisturizer and can be used to fight both dandruff and dry scalp as it’s extraordinarily high in vitamin E and antioxidants. The essential fatty acids in the oil are also believed to help reduce skin inflammation and prevent dryness.
Our Argan Oil Hair Mask is a high conditioning mask that provides nourishment to hair, leaving your hair looking and feeling beautiful. It is an excellent mask for thinning and damaged hair as it helps to boost cell production while promoting healthy skin and hair. It helps prevent hair loss by ensuring that you don’t lose more follicles than you’re able to grow by repairing split ends. When used as recommended, this is an excellent mask for stopping hair loss, promoting shine and gloss, leaving the hair softer and more manageable.
How do I use an Argan Oil Hair Mask?
- First, start with our Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Next, take a dollop of the hair mask about the size of a quarter into your hands and rub your hands together.
- Apply the product to your hair, beginning at the tips and working your way up. I like to pay special attention to the tips, which tend to get drier than the rest of your hair. If necessary, use a wide-toothed comb to distribute the product.
- Leave on your hair for at least 10 – 20 minutes for the best results depending on your hair type.
- Rinse your hair with cool water, which will tighten the hair shaft for stronger, shinier hair.
- After rinsing, towel dry your hair gently, then let it air dry and style as usual.